New Prototypes of Sailor Moon Action Figures in China!

Moonies..we need to prepare our wallets!!! At the 2012 ACG Guangdong, Hong Kong & Macau Comic Expo, these Sailor Moon action figure prototype images were on display. The Sailor Moon figure is 14cm tall and comes with 3 different faces. Her scheduled release date is May 2013. It is unclear if the other 8 senshi will be released at the same time. These action figures will be made by Legend Studio, a Hong Kong based anime toy manufacturer. According to their facebook page they do not have a US distributor so those of us in North America will most likely have to import them from Asia! (Click on the images to enlarge)

"sailor moon" "sailor moon toys" new 2013 "acg expo" toys action figures"sailor moon" "sailor moon toys" new 2013 "acg expo" toys action figures"sailor moon" "sailor moon toys" new 2013 "acg expo" toys action figuresPhoto source: gzparkli

1. February 15, 2013 20:23 Reply

Those figurines will be so amazing. I wonder if they’ll come out like, two per month. Or if they’ll come out all at once. I really hope that they gradually release them, rather than all at once. It’ll make it easier to save up money for them. I’ve seen similar figurines from Max Factory for Hatsune Miku that begin around $30. Once they sell out, the price values goes up to $60-$80 instantly.

February 15, 2013 20:42 Reply

Yeah I can’t wait, I hope they show us some photos of the actual figures soon! May isn’t that far away! I sent them an email asking about the release dates and prices, hopefully they will respond! ^^

2. February 16, 2013 17:16 Reply

oh…my….lord…. these are going to be PERFECT!!!! they look amazing!!!!

3. Hezaa
      March 27, 2013 20:32 Reply

Anyone else weirded out that they’re using the old S season logo and not the new logo?

4. Ivan Ramos
      July 24, 2013 17:20 Reply

Are these figures still coming out? Its going to be August and no news about them. i’d really like to know if these are still going to be made because i’d like to have one for my birthday.

July 24, 2013 18:54 Reply

I last talked to them early July and they said there’s a delay but it’s still happening!

5. Christy
      December 27, 2013 13:31 Reply

Hey can, anyone link me to their emailing site? I wanna thank them for making theses, and also tip them about Chibiusa, because you can’t forget her either.