New Sailor Moon Nail Polish Set!!

"sailor moon" "sailor moon toys" "sailor moon 2013" "nail polish" makeup merchandise anime bandai japan collectibles

A new Sailor Moon nail polish set was announced today!!! This marks the second item of the “Miracle Romance” cosmetics line. The official product name is “Sailor Moon R Miracle Romance Nail Collection“. These are modeled after the R transformation wands of Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Venus. There are 5 colours each representing a senshi: pink, blue, red, green and orange. The pink, blue & green are pearl based while the red and orange are solid.

Preorders start June 12, 10am Japan time. Release date is October 2013. Retail price: 5,250円 (around USD $55). Each bottle is 3.5mL. This item is made by Premium Bandai’s cosmetics line, Creer Beaute. As of right now Bandai is only selling to those who live in Japan. You can preorder it here.

There are ways you can order if you’re outside of Japan:

• go through a deputy to buy directly from Bandai, you can find my recommended deputy on the left sidebar
  • not confirmed yet, but chances are CDJapan and Big in Japan will stock this since they stocked the makeup compact

Also I have to note on the ordering page it says “イベントや海外等で販売する可能性がございます。” which means there’s a possibility they’ll sell abroad! This is really exciting and I can’t wait to see what else they come up with! I’m really pleased it comes in a box set with a large clear window for easy displaying! What do you guys think and how many are you getting?!

EDIT (6/11): Due to the alcohol content of the nail polish and it being flammable, this cannot be mailed internationally, except maybe if someone pours them out and empties them for you. I already know of one deputy who rejected orders for this reason.

This entry was posted in Merchandise Release. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to New Sailor Moon Nail Polish Set!!

1. Fire and Ice says:

I love it but it´s to expenssive. Wll buy the powder but this is to much.

• Sen says:

$55 for five lacquers is actually an amazing deal considering any -decent- lacquer is $10-15+ for one bottle. This is a great price for what you get!

• Seed says:

No it isn’t. A regular bottle of nail polish is 15mL, a mini is ususally about 8mL. These are 3.5 mL. That’s what? Like one application? One of those tiny soy sauce bottles?

• Lynda says:

Normal minis are between 3.5ml and 5ml. (I actually make and sell polish.) So these are pretty much mini size. The price is high. No doubt because of the elaborate bottle design. I love Sailor Moon and these are very cute but I’m not paying that. The price is about double what a normal mini costs.

• cloudsnapper says:

But we don’t know the quality of the nail polish they’re using. It doesn’t seem to be a collaboration with an established brand, so who knows.
        $7-11 can get you good nail polish. I use OPI and Essie mostly. I haven’t seen a big increase in quality when I buy more expensive brands.

2. Aaron says:

They are beautiful; however, I am not purchasing these. I have the original toy version and I’m mostly interested in role-playing toys, not make-up versions.

• smcollectibles says:

aww lucky! I don’t have these transformation wands, so these will be my substitutes for now haha ^^;;

3. loretta says:

i want these! im really bummed we cant purchase them though. I LOVE makeup and I hope they make MORE!! EYESHADOWS, PERFUMES, LINER, BLUSH…EVERYTHING! ILL GET THEM ALL! if i can

4. Ant says:

It’s said that there are recommended deputies? Where tho?
    I’d love to get these really. I’m from Poland so international shipping for me is kind of tricky :x

If anyone will get any update, please let me know :)

5. xalex86 says:

You have a wonderful website that I visit daily hehe :) since it keeps me up to date with the latest news thanks so much
    & you have a beautiful collection

6. moonrabbit says:

I want these and the compact so badly but most likely will never get the chance to own them. The price point is actually not that bad. I actively collect nail polish and limited sets like these are always smaller bottles and around $40-$50 (the ones that come to mind are the designer Disney Princess set).

7. Natasha says:

Has anyone find out how to get these or if there actually going to be sold internationally?

8. Tati says:

i wish i could have these i would even pay the $53 CAD

9. Cindy says:

Anyone.find.a.US place.thats.selling.em yet? No.deputys

10. Amanda says:

The website shows them looking kinda like wands. Like the bottle attached to a wand base. Is this what the product will actually look like and they’ll come with an attachable wand base? Or is it just to show that it looks like the wand head? Cuz if they turned into wands I’d have to buy them somehow.

11. jennifer says:

Do these come with the sticks to make them wands