Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter & Sailor Venus S.H.Figuarts Prototype Photos!

We’ve known for a short while that Sailor Mars & Sailor Jupiter S.H.Figuarts were confirmed, but now we also have our first photo of the Sailor Venus prototype! This means we’ll be getting all 5 of the main senshi! I really hope we’ll see the outer senshi too.

"sailor moon" "sailor moon toys" "sailor mars" "sailor jupiter" "sailor venus" s.h.figuarts figure doll toy anime japan bandai merchandise new "sailor moon 2013"

We can see from this picture Sailor Mars will come with an ofuda. Sailor Mars’ release is scheduled for Winter 2013. The other two don’t have timelines yet.

Photo source: CyberGundam

1. Adriene
      July 24, 2013 18:49 Reply

Do you guys think they will also make a Sailor V? I certainly hope so! That would be the one I’d get. What about the Outer Senshi? Any news as to whether those will be released?

July 24, 2013 18:55 Reply

I hope so too! Osabu mentioned months ago outer senshi will depend on sales of the current figuarts, so I guess we’ll see!

2. Heather
      August 29, 2013 09:19 Reply

Since Luna comes with Sailor Moon S.H. Figurat, will Sailor Venus have Artemis? Hope so! I too would love to see the outer senshi done, mini moon and tuxedo mask!

3. Tay
      November 02, 2013 13:17 Reply

Will Sailor Venus come with Artemis? I sure hope so. And I also want to see a Super Sailor Moon figure come out her shortly.

November 02, 2013 13:52 Reply

Yes she will! There was a pic of Artemis with Luna I posted on twitter & facebook ^^

4. Jerica
      November 08, 2013 20:07 Reply

Hey,
      I frequent your website and I was hoping that you might be able to help me!!! I got the new Sailor Moon SH figuarts and I accidentally broke the arm of the stand… :S Any chance you know of where to buy just the arm to the stand? I’ve tried a few but they are to small or big to fit into the hole :((( Please help!

Also, are they serious about waiting till 2015 for Jupiter and Venus??? I hear the Mercury will come out in a few weeks and that Mars in January….but 2015…really?

5. pang kok leong
      December 30, 2013 22:21 Reply

With recent tsunami in Japan, I hope by buying from Japan online shop can increase cash and income of Japanese. And I believe Bandai will not slow down or hesitate in making more good hobby collectibles to be made available in market. We are not addicted, but without Anime or Marvel type of hobby or entertainment, most of the kids and adults today would have give in to many unhealthy life style. Hope today many more cartoons that shows value is made, and toys are made also.