'Sailor Moon Crystal' 2014 Anime Confirmed + New Sailor Moon Art!

‘Sailor Moon Crystal’ 2014 Anime Confirmed + New Sailor Moon Art!

Since the leak yesterday, the official site has removed the 8 day countdown and published the leaked picture on their Animation tab! The new 2014 anime will be titled ‘Sailor Moon Crystal‘, based on this artwork it seems the style will be staying close to the manga. I wonder how this will translate in terms of merchandise! Will we finally see the first season manga brooch made into a toy? How will the dolls and figures look? I guess we’ll find out after July 2014! It will be streamed worldwide simultaneously on NicoNico Douga.

"sailor moon" "sailor moon anime" "sailor moon 2014" "sailor moon news" japan toei "naoko takeuchi" anime animation"sailor moon" "sailor moon anime" "sailor moon crystal" "sailor moon 2014" "new sailor moon" "sailor moon show" japan toei animation "naoko takeuchi"

On March 22, the official site has added an English Animation section with a slightly different logo and translated text!

1. Millicent
      March 14, 2014 21:51 Reply

words can’t even begin to describe how happy I am. tears are streaming down my face right now!!!! I am a little unsure about the artwork… maybe i just need to see more or im too much of a hipster to the old anime art style. I just dont like the extremely exaggerated arms, legs and specifically fingers that was in the manga. I hope that is not were the are going with this

• Sailor Moon
        March 15, 2014 17:53 Reply

Yes, i hope they keep the anime style and the manga story at least is that what I did read from the sites

• Luke Yannuzzi
          March 18, 2014 22:11 Reply

I hope it won’t be a remake like the original anime. Just remember, if there’s ever a beach episode in the new anime, I wonder if Mina or Amy will wear a two-piece bathing suit besides Serena, Raye, Lita, and Rini?

2. Sailor Moon
      March 15, 2014 14:09 Reply

fighting evil by moonlight …..

3. Carrie
      March 15, 2014 20:08 Reply

Everything about this is amazing. The art is beautiful and more true to the manga. Which it should have been all along.

4. Sailor Moon
      March 16, 2014 06:46 Reply

I hope they make neptunes manga mirror and a golden Uranus sworld like in the lord of the rings sword xd cool stuff xd

5. Anaiyah
      March 20, 2014 20:35 Reply

Oh PLEASE let us get the manga brooch toy!! I have wanted this so badly for so many years.

6. shatauri artis
      April 15, 2014 11:48 Reply

fighting evil by moonlight winning love by daylight with her sailor scouts who help her fight she is the one named sailor moon