Lots of New Sailor Moon Crystal & Sailor Moon Figures!

Lots of New Sailor Moon Crystal & Sailor Moon Figures!

Lots of new Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon Crystal figures were revealed at the Tamashii Nations 2014 event, which runs from October 31 – November 2 in Japan. Information is very limited since it’s still too early, stay tuned for more updates!

These are Sailor Moon Crystal Figuarts ZERO figures, Mercury was briefly revealed at the Ustream event. How excited are you guys we’re finally getting Crystal figures?!

"sailor moon" "sailor moon figure" "sailor moon merchandise" "sailor moon crystal" "sailor moon 2015" "figuarts zero" "tamashii nations" bandai japan anime 2014 shop "sailor mercury"

These are new Sailor Moon S.H.Figuarts figures, specifically Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Chibimoon:

"sailor moon" "sailor moon figure" "sailor moon merchandise" "sailor moon 2015" "s.h. figuarts" "tamashii nations" bandai japan anime 2014 shop "tuxedo mask"

"sailor moon" "sailor moon figure" "sailor moon merchandise" "sailor moon 2015" "s.h. figuarts" "tamashii nations" bandai japan anime 2014 shop "sailor chibimoon" chibiusa

We’re so close to having all 10 senshi, where is our beloved Sailor Pluto?!

And finally these are new Sailor Moon Tamashii Buddies figures, newly revealed are Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars and Sailor Jupiter:

"sailor moon" "sailor moon merchandise" "sailor moon figures" "sailor moon 2015" "sailor moon toys" "sailor mercury" "sailor mars" "tamashii buddies" "tamashii nations" bandai anime figure shop

"sailor moon" "sailor moon merchandise" "sailor moon figures" "sailor moon 2015" "sailor moon toys" "sailor jupiter" "sailor venus" "tamashii buddies" "tamashii nations" bandai anime figure shop

All five together plus the box packaging on the right:

"sailor moon" "sailor moon merchandise" "sailor moon figures" "sailor moon 2015" "sailor moon toys" "tamashii buddies" "tamashii nations" bandai anime figure shop

The newly announced Crystal Star Proplica made an appearance too, more details about it can be found here.

"sailor moon" "sailor moon compact" "sailor moon toys" "sailor moon merchandise" "crystal star compact" "sailor moon locket" proplica "tamashii nations" bandai shop japan anime

Photo sources: hobby-maniax, happinet_online, zzznemoon

1. Alison
    November 24, 2014 16:48 Reply

I have been trying to find what I thought was the SM Crystal Figuarts ZERO figurine, but whenever I look for Sailormoon, it looks like a different one than the one in the photo above. She doesn’t have the sceptre in the photo above and looks much better than all the other figurines I’ve seen. Any idea where I can get my hands on one?

• Dante
      November 25, 2014 03:06 Reply

I don’t think they even made an announcement for the release date yet. I’M guessing that it won’t be out for a few months. But I have been checking every day for the SM crystal figuarts zeros. Wish there was a forum to discuss figuarts zero crystal stuff

2. gia lombardi
    November 22, 2014 17:28 Reply

im so happy that they finaly come ou,t with some figures. that they acxully. look like them the face is just perfect ..

3. gia lombardi
    November 22, 2014 17:15 Reply

where can i buy this beautiful Sailor Moon Crystal Figuarts ZERO figures,

4. Sally
    November 05, 2014 18:15 Reply

I am currently collecting the Figuarts Zero figures of the 90’s version of the inner senshi but seeing the ones based on the Crystal series I am seriously having second thoughts. I mean daaaayum…shiny XD I can’t bare it!!

5. Casey
    November 03, 2014 14:33 Reply

When will the S.H. Figuart for Tuxedo Mask be available?

6. Timmah
    November 01, 2014 01:13 Reply

I NEED those Sailor Moon Crystal figures! They are so gorgeous! Also really looking forward to the Tuxedo Mask figuarts.

7. Nicole Schwartz
    October 31, 2014 11:59 Reply

Why is mini moons buns crooked or not in the correct position?

• Sora Tsukino
      November 06, 2014 03:02 Reply

They’re probably articulated, the same way Moon’s, Mars’, Jupiter’s, and Venus’ hair are, and got posed a little oddly for the photo.

8. Lorna
    October 30, 2014 22:15 Reply

Where is Pluto?!?! She is my favorite! i want to purchase her!

• Nyxity
      October 31, 2014 23:23 Reply

Yeah, it is really weird that even Tuxedo Mask is released before her. It would have made more sense if she had been released along side Chibi Moon.

9. October 30, 2014 20:39 Reply

Pretty much everything I see here…I want. I do hope they make outer senshi of the tamashii buddies. I’d totally buy them all!

10. Daniel
    October 30, 2014 18:06 Reply

The Sailor Moon Crystal figures are amazing, i will be getting those for sure!

11. Kat
    October 30, 2014 13:29 Reply

So sad that there isn’t more Pluto Love. T_T

12. Spazzy
    October 30, 2014 13:10 Reply

I am so in love with these!

13. Jamie
    October 30, 2014 11:12 Reply

I really do want to see Pluto, but it makes sense to me they would release her last. I really hope that mayyyyybe they might do some Sailor V figures? They did finally release her Manga in English, so I’m just hoping that maybe will all this Sailor Moon Crystal hype that Codename: Sailor V might get some limelight too? (A girl can dream).

• Tom
      November 08, 2014 08:22 Reply

That would be so cool! I’d love to have a real Sailor V figure! Yeah!!

14. Tom
    October 30, 2014 08:49 Reply

These Crystal zero figures are going to be a big hit! I have pre-ordered all the previous Figuarts ZERO figures as well, but the quality just wasn’t all there on certain details. I know it’s because they have been mass-produced in China and the sculptors/painters there just don’t take pride in their work as opposed to Japanese sculptors/painters. I’m hoping for these to be done in Japan. So far, they look good.

15. Daniel
    October 30, 2014 07:42 Reply

Definitely getting this Mercury figure! Didn’t bother with the figuarts zero before but these look great!
    Also the Crystal Star Proplica, time to save up a lot! Always wanted the Crystal star brooch and cutie moon rod toys, finally getting them after 20 years lol
    Never liked Chibiusa, was expecting Pluto next so I could have all 4 outer senshi. Tuxedo mask doesn’t look so good there but maybe it’s just the angle or pose.

• Marcellus
      October 30, 2014 12:19 Reply

I’m not a fan of Sailor Moon Crystal for many solid reasons, but these figures are awesome! They suffer from the fact that all the Senshi in Crystal all look like clones of one another that don’t have unique eye design, eye iris, eye shape, and facial features like the original anime and figures do. The original Figuarts Zero are much cooler, but these are awesome. Will be getting these. 🙂

October 30, 2014 16:28 Reply

It still amazes me we’re getting new and updated toys!!! *___* so unreal!!!
      Yeah, Tux looks a little strange, maybe he’ll look better with his top hat on haha

16. Noa
    October 30, 2014 07:28 Reply

I NEED that Crystal Moon Q_Q *.* She’s sooo georgeous <3 I fell in love with her xD
    And I hope that the outers+chibimoon will get a Figuarts Zero version…Because I don't really like figures with joints…

17. Momo
    October 30, 2014 07:03 Reply

The Sailor moon crystal figures are surprisingly gorgeous! I love the shiny details! I am absolutely in love with Mercury’s figure! I like moon’s too, but i wish they had given her a slightly more dynamic pose