Super Sailor Moon S.H. Figuarts Officially Announced

Super Sailor Moon S.H. Figuarts Officially Announced

The Super Sailor Moon S.H. Figuarts was first revealed at Wonder Festival 2015 Winter, there is now a little more information about the figure. Like all the previous figures, this one will also come with difference facial expressions (4) and hand replacement parts (4 left hand, 7 right hand), but most importantly it will come with the Holy Grail (Rainbow Moon Chalice) and the Spiral Heart Moon Rod! The figure measures around 14.5cm tall. The scheduled release date is July 2015 and the retail price is 4,860 yen. Stay tuned for preorder links!

PREORDER LINKS
CDJapan: 4050yen
Jlist: $48
Amazon (US): $33.99

"sailor moon" "sailor moon merchandise" "sailor moon toys" "sailor moon figure" "super sailor moon" "spiral heart moon rod" "tamashii nations" bandai figure anime japan shop

1. Sailor V!
    June 26, 2015 03:41 Reply

Amazon US definitely has her up for pre-order (August 29th release date), her price tag seems better than all the others too for some reason (33.99)!

June 26, 2015 03:50 Reply

oops yeah I forgot to update this post, but the shopping guide has the link ^^ thanks for the reminder!

2. March 02, 2015 17:12 Reply

Hey peeps who commented on this post…. there are like 3-4 different online shops who have this up for pre-order right now!!! JUST SAYIN’!! 😀

• Aaron Merkel
      March 03, 2015 08:11 Reply

For sure! The best thing to do is shop around to get the best price!

3. Aaron Merkel
    February 27, 2015 07:46 Reply

Notice the image of her holding the Grail, her hands are so puffy. Is she the stay-puffed marshmallow man?

4. SailorMoonFan
    February 14, 2015 14:02 Reply

do you think we’ll get eternal sailor moon next??? im worried we wont since they have completely ignored that season.. why is that?

• Amyranth
      February 18, 2015 17:55 Reply

I’m willing to bet they’ll do all Super transformations for all the senshi before we see Eternal.

• Tito
      February 20, 2015 22:46 Reply

Again, they ain’t ignoring that season. Can’t people see that they’re releasing merchandising following Sailor Moon Crystal episodes release? From time to time we have some S and even SuperS merchandising but it is rare. We have Outer Senshi merchandising becuse they appeal to a different audience of SM fans. We’ll start to have more SuperS and Sailor Stars merchandising within a year or so WHEN Sailor Moon Crystal episodes are around the Dream/Stars arc.

5. animaniac1
    February 13, 2015 23:48 Reply

I seriously hope they make her compact a little more red. It’s red not pink! I still can’t get over the cranberry boots and bow from last years release.

• Tito
      February 20, 2015 22:47 Reply

Maybe because it’s more accurate to the manga colours?

• animaniac1
        February 22, 2015 04:03 Reply

No way. The edge of her skirt in the manga is yellow green blue. I think it’s just laziness.

6. Stephanie
    February 13, 2015 18:45 Reply

Maybe they will have a Zero figure with those gorgeous wings included. I know she never had an ACTUAL pair on her but the are so pretty! I want to be able to put a pair on her back!

• Tweedsheep
      February 13, 2015 19:14 Reply

Oooh, I’d love it if they did that. I like the zeros so much more than the regular ones; I’m not a fan of the joints on the humanoid figures, and I’m just going to display them on a shelf anyway, so articulation doesn’t matter to me.

7. February 13, 2015 12:27 Reply

Ooooh I am sooo super excited! I just hope they don’t stick an insane price tag on her. @___@;;

• Daniel
      February 13, 2015 12:28 Reply

I think the price will be the same as the other s.h. figuats, they all have been consistent with their prices 😀

• February 23, 2015 12:29 Reply

sure hope so!

And is it weird of me to say I wish they had painted the inside (bottom hem) of her skirt? Haha. I guess I am just OCD. I have a Super Sailor Moon resin garage kit, unassembled and unpainted….I could always do my own custom paint job. there are so many nice paint schemes out there for Super Sailor Moon. <3

• Tweedsheep
      February 13, 2015 12:42 Reply

Yeah, the prices on the regular figuarts have been pretty decent. I’m still holding out for more figuarts zeros though, and THOSE definitely hurt my wallet, lol

8. James
    February 13, 2015 08:42 Reply

Well the gem in her tiara is gold and not red so they aren’t going to be interchangeable with the original (unless that doesn’t bother you, it does me) but I think a regular smile, frowny angry face and either a shouting or open mouth smile are pretty safe bets. I don’t think she’ll come with more than 4 faces with all that extra costume and the accessories. I’m more curious if she and Sailor V will come with Luna and Artemis, respectively, and if they will be new molds or reused from Moon/Venus. I’d like them to be sitting down like cats do.

9. Licaek
    February 13, 2015 08:04 Reply

Gah. I wish we got a more photos so we can see what else she comes with! I’ll probably get her, but I’d love to know how the face plates for Super Moon differ from the ones in the original. I’m hoping we get some more new expressions!

10. Daniel
    February 13, 2015 04:50 Reply

Yay, she’ll be able to do the artbook pose then!!! Definitely getting her now.

Would be better if she came with the Kaleidomoon scope as well for the SuperS season as well

• Tito
      February 13, 2015 09:50 Reply

This figure seems to only have the Heart Moon Brooch so it would be weird to have the Kaleidomoon Scope. Probably we’ll have a ‘super special’ Super Sailor Moon SH Figuarts with her Moon Crisis Brooch and the Kaleidomoon Scope (in an edition with more faces and stuff). Notice the boots are in dark pink color. Maybe they’ll made a version in red colour just like they did previously.. Just sayin’

• Daniel
        February 13, 2015 12:30 Reply

Oh they will :p I’m guessing at some point they will re-release another 1st form Sailor Moon figure where you can change the brooch.

• Daniel
        February 14, 2015 14:00 Reply

Right, didn’t think about the Cosmic Heart and Crisis Moon difference.
        Yeah, will probably get another Super Sailor Moon from the Super S arc and while they are at it, they’ll release Super Chibimoon as well as the Super inner and outer senshi haha

• Tito
          February 20, 2015 22:50 Reply

My guess is that they’ll release the Super Sailor Scouts with Eternal Sailor Moon and all of the Sailor Stars merchandising. But we have a lot more to go before that came out. We’ll probably will have a Sailor Cosmos SH Figuarts 😛

• Daniel
            February 22, 2015 11:06

And if they do, Cosmos & Starlights will be premium Bandai of course hahaha. . .
            At least they didn’t release Sailor Moon R with the cutie moon rod and crystal star locket lol
            Which reminds me, before all the other Supers maybe a princess/neo queen Serenity could be next! After zoisite sailor moon, nothing would suprise me hahaha

11. Leenie
    February 13, 2015 03:31 Reply

The Holy Grail is included? Welp … Goodbye, money!

I was going to get this figure anyway, but the Grail makes me that much more excited for it! 🙂

12. Daniel