Sailor Moon Prism Compact Makeup Powder

Sailor Moon Prism Compact Makeup Powder

FINALLY! Creer Beaute is releasing a second Sailor Moon makeup powder compact in its Miracle Romance line, it’s of the first season Prism brooch! This is makeup adults can use, the quality isn’t kids/toys. The face powder is in pink and yellow marble, it gives brightness and translucency to your skin while minimizing the look of pores and evening out the skin tone. It also absorbs oil and shine to give a matte look, perfect for touch ups throughout the day. The compact includes face powder, a sheet separator and a puff. It’s made of plastic. (I hope one day we’ll get metal compacts!) It measures around 7cm x 3.5cm. The retail price is 4,093 yen and the scheduled release date is June 2015. You can preorder it from Premium Bandai using a deputy service, however there’s a quantity limit of 5 per account.

"sailor moon" "sailor moon toys" "sailor moon compact" "sailor moon prism" "sailor moon merchandise" "sailor moon locket" "makeup powder" "face powder" makeup japan "creer beaute" bandai cosmetics shop"sailor moon" "sailor moon toys" "sailor moon compact" "sailor moon prism" "sailor moon merchandise" "sailor moon locket" "makeup powder" "face powder" makeup japan "creer beaute" bandai cosmetics shop"sailor moon" "sailor moon toys" "sailor moon compact" "sailor moon prism" "sailor moon merchandise" "sailor moon locket" "makeup powder" "face powder" makeup japan "creer beaute" bandai cosmetics shop"sailor moon" "sailor moon toys" "sailor moon compact" "sailor moon prism" "sailor moon merchandise" "sailor moon locket" "makeup powder" "face powder" makeup japan "creer beaute" bandai cosmetics shop"sailor moon" "sailor moon toys" "sailor moon compact" "sailor moon prism" "sailor moon merchandise" "sailor moon locket" "makeup powder" "face powder" makeup japan "creer beaute" bandai cosmetics shop

1. Anya
    December 01, 2016 08:59 Reply

Hey, I am from Russia and I look for someone who could buy and send it for me <3
    Please write to my email if you could do it! anyakovaleva9@gmail.com

• vanessa
      June 15, 2017 05:41 Reply

Hello i sell it please write me

2. September 08, 2016 02:25 Reply

Can i order now?
    And i live un México city 🙂

3. Evie
    March 29, 2016 15:31 Reply

Do any brick and mortar stores in Japan carry the creer beute compacts? I know the eyeliners are readily available all over but.. Visiting in a week and I’d like to home in and grab the compacts in person if I can.

4. Olivia
    February 15, 2016 23:50 Reply

I really want to get this, but it seems like it is really expensive. Does anyone know if I could find it cheap?

5. April 11, 2015 13:18 Reply

Do you know if this will be up for preorder on any other sites?

April 12, 2015 00:32 Reply

Doubtful because it’s a Premium Bandai exclusive, if other sites sell it they’re just ordering from PBandai

6. jen
    April 07, 2015 20:42 Reply

Do you know what stores in Japan will sell all of these releases of the sailor moon goods?? 🙂

7. matchalatte
    March 24, 2015 00:44 Reply

Am currently having bad experience with shoppingmallJapan. I had place an order for 5 of this with them but they only ordered one for me with the reason being there Is a limit. This of course I understand but they should have informed me first before placing the order. The fees and shipping for ordering just one is much higher and I have to order the rest of other sites so I will end up with more shipping cost.
    They refuse to let me cancel my order for that one they placed for me though I’m sure there are others who wanted more than one too.
    They are doing this so that they can charge more for each person’s first order.
    I’m very disappointed with such service =(

8. Dano
    March 22, 2015 00:47 Reply

I still want them to release a version of the transformation brooch that is accurate to it’s 90’s anime design. The closest one is that cheap brooch released by GE… Of course it looks nice, but it’s not THE actual transformation brooch.

9. Daniel
    March 21, 2015 08:03 Reply

Seems to be the around the same size as my hair gel lol A bit smaller maybe. But would be too girly, not to mention I would get gel all over it hahaha. . . #randomthought

Would actually want to try with the crystal star powder case, if I had it.

10. Viv
    March 20, 2015 22:05 Reply

Just to place order over using the deputy service and they canceled my order.

11. Alexa
    March 20, 2015 21:09 Reply

Can somebody explain how to buy from these sites, if you are in the U.S ?
    I would love the Compact.

12. Nyxity
    March 20, 2015 14:44 Reply

Ah… I am torn. This compact is even prettier than the case one, but it has make up inside and I hate for that stuff to not be used/get old and yuck… but I also don’t want to just get rid of the stuff inside in order to keep the entirety of the product intact… (I don’t use make up and am more of a collector/displayer.) Geez, ti is so pretty, though…

• Joie
      April 01, 2015 01:21 Reply

I actually remove the makeup compartment of my first powder compact!!!

• Alcie
        July 30, 2015 08:18 Reply

Can I know how you removed the powder pan from the compact? I’m really scared that I’ll damage the compact by accident >.<

13. Jem
    March 20, 2015 12:15 Reply

So cute!!! Will this have a mirror inside?

March 22, 2015 21:58 Reply

Yes it will! ^^

14. Shiva
    March 20, 2015 09:50 Reply

I hope you can use a different pressed powder refill on it after you’ve used it all up

15. matchalatte
    March 20, 2015 06:46 Reply

I just tried fromjapan but the order was cancelled =(
    Anyone knows which other deputy or websites I can try?

March 22, 2015 21:59 Reply

Some other popular deputies are shoppingmalljapan and noppin

16. matchalatte
    March 20, 2015 06:16 Reply

Can we order from CD Japan or any other websites that allows overseas credit cards?

17. Krizstyle
    March 20, 2015 04:19 Reply

Yay!!!! I love my crystal star compact, I totally popped out the product to put my own face powder in since the orignal powder is okay on my own skin. But not something I’d grab often but having it in my arsenal makes touching up look so awesome! Totally will pick this up as soon as it’s available!

18. Nhat-Ha
    March 20, 2015 03:19 Reply

Sweet! It’s too pretty to use, but it’s wasted if it’s not used. lol

19. Diamond
    March 20, 2015 00:12 Reply

Pretty!!

20. Anaiyah
    March 19, 2015 23:41 Reply

Sweet. Is this blush or another finishing powder?

21. Tweedsheep
    March 19, 2015 21:31 Reply

Yay! I might actually get this. Has anyone used this powder and can comment on how long one compact lasts/ease of use, etc?

• July 05, 2015 17:57 Reply

I have this powder and the one in the Crystal Star compact. The powder in this one is a LOT better. It’s really good for oil absorption. The only crummy thing about it is that it doesn’t have a separate compartment for the powder puff. The powder in the Crystal Star compact (the old one) however… It’s utter garbage. I’m actually thinking about taking it out and making a new pressed powder to replace it with.