Sailor Moon Spiral Heart Moon Rod Proplica

Sailor Moon Spiral Heart Moon Rod Proplica

Here’s some exciting news!!! Bandai has announced the next Sailor Moon Proplica..it’s the Spiral Heart Moon Rod!! This is the fourth item in the product line following the Moon Stick, Cutie Moon Rod and Crystal Star Compact. This line aims to create full-scale 1:1 replicas meant for adult collectors. The wand looks sophisticated and glamourous with a long thin handle and shiny paint, it measures 48cm long. It also comes with a white base with the Holy Grail on it. This is scheduled for release in November 2015. The retail price is 11,000 yen. Stay tuned for updates and preorder links (should be up on July 1)!

PREORDER LINK
CDJapan: 10450yen
Jlist: $130
Amazon (US): $98.99

Here are some specs:

• Kotono Mitsuishi will once again voice Sailor Moon, she will voice the “Moon Spiral Heart Attack” and “Rainbow Moon Heartache”
  • 4 volume levels
  • 7 different sounds
  • Multicolour LED light
  • Mode changes when you press the hidden heart button

"sailor moon" "sailor moon merchandise" "sailor moon wand" "sailor moon toys" "spiral heart moon rod" proplica bandai anime japan shop

Here are some additional images including the buttons and the wand lit up!

Here’s a short intro video:

1. Katie
    November 09, 2015 12:37 Reply

Apparently I guess this got delayed and pushed back, because the Bluefin site is now saying its being released in December 2015 rather then the original November. I wonder if that contributed to the whole Amazon preorder fiasco?

2. Robert
    September 27, 2015 00:15 Reply

Amazon cancelled all preorders on the Proplica due to lack of availablity apparently. Ugh.

• Kat
      October 27, 2015 13:40 Reply

Same D: This didn’t happen to the other two proplicas and I ordered on the day of release. So frustrated now since I don’t want to import with fear of getting hit by custom and duties. ><

3. Céline
    August 29, 2015 21:46 Reply

Preordered on Amazon a month ago, but now it shows “Currently Unavailable”….hopefully this means I’ll still get my order!! ;_;

• Céline
      September 26, 2015 18:33 Reply

Amazon cancelled the preorders!! I got an email saying my order was cancelled due to lack of availability ;_;

4. Aaron
    August 17, 2015 23:52 Reply

I know this is nitpicking, but I can’t stand that they show it as red in the promo pics and then it is clearly magenta on the actual item. It’s red in the anime. Why update this if the colors stay the same. This looks exactly like the 90s version.

5. Robert
    July 27, 2015 01:01 Reply

This looks amazing, but I’m super SUPER disappointed by the sounds. All the other Proplicas thus far have used the original sound effects. I don’t know if they weren’t able to get high fidelity audio of those or what, but the ones from the Proplica just sound…bad.

Hopefully that’s just a prototype thing and it’ll be different but I doubt it. Sigh.

• Aaron Merkel
      November 13, 2015 07:50 Reply

The Moon Stick Proplica’s silver crystal melody sounds like crap. Watch the anime version and then you will see how bad it sounds.

All other sounds of the Moon Stick Proplica sound great so I wonder why it happened.

6. Logan
    July 05, 2015 20:42 Reply

Wtf is wrong with the sound? It sound sped up or something.

• Jonathan
      July 25, 2015 04:46 Reply

I feel your pain. My friend Aaron and I are not happy about the sound. Oh well.

7. Stephy
    July 01, 2015 12:53 Reply

Just now pre-ordered mine from CDJapan. My wallet hurts. But I need this in my life!!!!
    Now that I’ve got this ordered, I’ve also got in my possession the two newest star lockets!

Ahh…..My moonie wishlist is nearly complete!!! 😀

8. Kamicassis
    July 01, 2015 04:09 Reply

Pre-order link for Spiral Heart Moon rod is now open at Cdjapan. Just preordered mine a few minutes ago. *.* <3

9. Jonathan
    June 30, 2015 02:56 Reply

Bandai has released a video with the sound and light for Moon Spiral Heart Attack and personally, I think it sounds awful! It sounded good for a few seconds until 0:05 where it sounds like a bad cellphone ring that just gets worse. It’s like they tried to update the sound quality completely and it sounds way too machine-like. Why can’t they just use the original tracks. I hope they fix the sound. The lights on the other hand look very nice as does Kotono Mitsuishi’s voice.

10. June 21, 2015 01:34 Reply

las varitas mágicas de Sailor Moon y los broches es una colección de objetos que me encantan , esta en concreto es realmente preciosa y espero dejen venderla para España es bellísima y además decir que yo ya tenía la varita mágica lunar del corazón desde el año 2002 , pero es que esta es distinta y más completa.

11. theodora
    June 18, 2015 18:44 Reply

this is so pretty i love the metalic parts

12. Céline
    June 17, 2015 18:39 Reply

So gorgeous, I can’t wait for it!! Does anyone know how long it usually takes for the Sailor Moon Proplica toys to show up as preorders on Amazon?

• June 18, 2015 08:04 Reply

Depends but I think arty least a few months? I’ve been preordering the one I “OmgMustHave” from overseas sites and the ones I’m not as crazy about I will wait for the amazon preorder…

• Céline
        June 19, 2015 18:59 Reply

Oh, so a few months after the release? Or a few months after the original preorder links are released? I’m sorry, I’m just new to this and am still figuring everything out ^-^

• David
          June 20, 2015 13:30 Reply

The Amazon preorders usually go up a month after the original preorders in Japan, and then the release is usually a month after the Japan release

• Céline
            June 20, 2015 14:26

Thank you, David!

13. Sailor Mercury
    June 17, 2015 16:09 Reply

I need this wand in my collection and the new cosmic proplica compact and the new proplica star locket and neptunes aqua mirror but i already have all 90s toys i think im gonna die l0l

• Melissa
      June 17, 2015 20:09 Reply

Are they making a proplica cosmic heart compact? If so, I really want to get it!

• Sailor Mercury
        June 18, 2015 07:40 Reply

they made a r compact and season one and they will make this wand so one day they make this cosmic proplica too ! Im sure because it is everyones favourite seasons.. but im a big moonie so I like all seasons 😉

• David
          June 24, 2015 00:56 Reply

They never made a “season one compact proplica”. Only a moonlight memory one, which is NOT the same thing.

• Sailor Mercury
            June 26, 2015 10:47

if they make a season one proplica ill scream. it is not the same thing as the mirror nailpolish indeed

• David
        June 20, 2015 13:31 Reply

With the rate that they’re going I’m sure they will release the cosmic heart!

14. Rinn
    June 17, 2015 06:18 Reply

Looks Great! I just Hope the “handle” has some weight to it unlike the Moon Rod the “handle” part seemed kinda week to me. Meaning it felt like it could break easily.

• Rinn
      June 17, 2015 06:19 Reply

*weak

• Sora
      June 17, 2015 14:45 Reply

Yeah, the Moon Rod handle was way lighter than the head of the Moon Rod, but… Watch a clip of Moon Princess Halation again and watch how it *moves*. Like, in this clip, between about 0:09 and 0:12 or so: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0vGl6T5y0U

The head of the Moon Rod is clearly a lot heavier than the “handle” part; it’s not evenly balanced.

June 17, 2015 16:00 Reply

I agree, somehow I doubt it though, it’ll probably just be hollow plastic again :/

15. Dano
    June 17, 2015 01:14 Reply

The new pictures are AWESOME, it really is such an incredible item omggggg, the one thing that i don’t understand is the hidden heart button, what for? the original Spiral Heart Moon Rod didn’t had that one, it was just added for the 90’s toy,

June 17, 2015 01:26 Reply

They added it on purpose for nostalgic reasons, to look like the 90s toy.

16. Tea
    June 16, 2015 22:27 Reply

Ahhh, this was my favorite weapon in the whole series, next to the eternal tiare.

17. elmer hernandez
    June 16, 2015 16:40 Reply

One of my favs. It’s weird that it seems like it’s a little more cheaper than the Cutie Moon and Moonstick. Maybe they have something else for it.

18. Leenie
    June 16, 2015 11:33 Reply

One of my favorite weapons of Sailor Moon’s. My other favorites are the Moon Stick (it’s a classic) and the Holy Grail.

I don’t own any of the Proplicas yet, but I might start collecting them, because that Spiral Heart Moon Rod is GORGEOUS.

19. Erin
    June 13, 2015 18:46 Reply

I can’t breathe.

20. Venus
    June 13, 2015 18:16 Reply

*Explodes with joy*

I will be adding this to my prpolica wand collection 😀

21. turtle88
    June 13, 2015 14:13 Reply

Yayyy!! I’ve waiting for the release of this wand 😀 The proplicas are so pretty. Definitely adding to my proplica wand collection hee. Too bad I have to wait for the amazon release, which is usually later than the initial japan release :/

22. Anaiyah
    June 12, 2015 15:56 Reply

*sigh* I guess it’ll be another year or two to get the cosmic heart compact. This was never my favorite wand, but it looks even more cartoony than the actual anime like…?? It reminds me of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. I am disappoint. Happy for more merch and for everyone waiting for this wand, but still disappoint.

• Jupi
      June 13, 2015 02:41 Reply

It literally looks EXACTLY like the one from the anime/manga… O_o

• K.
      June 20, 2015 14:36 Reply

What?!! LOL. Sailor Moon is a mahou shoujo anime. Anime = Japanese cartoon. And it looks exactly like the anime/manga.

23. Kat in the hat
    June 12, 2015 14:34 Reply

OMG…it’s soo beautiful!!! Man, now i can’t wait until the kaleidoscope wand…then the eternal tier!!! This excitement is killing meeee!!

June 12, 2015 17:13 Reply

I want a full size body length eternal tier!!!! XD

• Dano
        June 13, 2015 01:22 Reply

LOL, just imagin how awesome would that be lol, a box full of extensors

• Kat in the hat
        July 09, 2015 17:53 Reply

Omg yes!! The tier wand, plus the holy moon chalice and the extender!! If they make it all in one set, I’m getting it. If it’s separate, I’m still getting it no matter what, lol. The proplica line is one of my main priorities in my sailor moon collection!

24. jmfoxfire
    June 12, 2015 14:33 Reply

holy cow :O
    i can not wait to get one because i never got one when it first came out

25. June 12, 2015 11:15 Reply

No words. I think I died a little of joy. But just a little.

26. Krizstyle
    June 12, 2015 10:00 Reply

I can’t wait……I CAN’T FREAKING WAIT OMGGGGG

27. Tsumi
    June 12, 2015 08:54 Reply

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! I do hope they also do the Holy Grail, and at that point, they should do all three Talisman!

28. bunny
    June 12, 2015 08:10 Reply

Wait, I thought we were getting a star locket as our next proplica?

29. Courtney
    June 12, 2015 07:47 Reply

Oh my gamma!!! I almost fell outta my chair when I saw this!!!!

30. June 12, 2015 07:17 Reply

Omg. YAAAAAASSSS!! this made my day! Now to preorder….lmao! 🙂

31. KelvenaSkyewind
    June 12, 2015 04:53 Reply

I am happy this is coming out too it looks beautiful =D

32. Dano
    June 12, 2015 01:31 Reply

There’s another pic at the Sailor Moon official site where it shows the center does lit up in blue-ish tone!!!!! it’s just the thumbnail but you can see it OMGGG!

33. Dano
    June 12, 2015 01:07 Reply

OH MY GOOOOOD OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG MY LIFEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN’T BREATHE
    I AM STARTING TO TURN BLUE
    DEAD
    MY GHOST IS WRITING THIS

OMG, this is what i needed, and it’s bing released THIS YEAR!!!!!!!! Man, it is SO BEAUTIFUL, and it has all the right colors!!!! the heart is red, not magenta! the oval jewel inside should be blue-ish tho, but i am not complaining, maybe it lits up color blue when you activate it, OMG OMG, please just release the Cosmic Heart Compact and the Holy Grail already OMGG

• June 12, 2015 07:19 Reply

Haha I see we had similar reactions! 😉

Need the others too! Holy Grail and so forth….hope they make them! ^__^

34. Jenna
    June 12, 2015 00:20 Reply

I can’t wait to get this! I’ve been hoping to get my hands on the spiral heart rod. My favorite weapon of Sailor Moon

35. Joseph
    June 11, 2015 23:11 Reply

Out of all the toy line out for Sailor Moon, this one is the one love the most!!!

36. Alex