Sailor Moon PROPLICA Figuarts Zero chouette Tuxedo Mirage Memorial Ornament

Sailor Moon PROPLICA Figuarts Zero chouette Tuxedo Mirage Memorial Ornament

There’s finally more information on the much anticipated Sailor Moon Tuxedo Mirage music box! The official name is Tuxedo Mirage Memorial Ornament. It’s a PROPLICA and Figuarts Zero chouette crossover. It’s based on the ending theme of Sailor Moon S Tuxedo Mirage song, it completely reproduces the ending with Princess Serenity spinning on top while the song and moon phase LED projection plays.

It plays two songs, ‘Music Box Version’ and ‘TV Ending Version’ sung by Kotono Mitsuishi. There are 3 volume levels which can be adjusted by a switch on the bottom. The Princess Serenity and Prince Endymion figures can be attached or detached to the music box, by itself or together. This also comes with 3 sets of “windows” featuring the Moon Castle, anime illustration and watercolour painting illustration that you can switch out. There are 6 built-in LED lights on the bottom to give the windows a glow. The box itself measures 12.5cm tall and 9cm wide. With the figures attached it’ll measure 19.5cm tall and 11.5cm wide.

The retail price is 9,180 yen and it’s scheduled for release in May 2017. You can preorder it on Premium Bandai.

INTERNATIONAL PREORDER LINKS
Entertainment Earth: $89.99
Amazon (US): $89.99

What do you guys think? Do you like the unfinished look of the figures? I’m really relieved and surprised at the price! People kept spreading rumours it was $800?? lol…glad that’s not the case!! I hope they keep coming out with creative and unique items like this!

"sailor moon" "sailor moon merchandise" "sailor moon toys" "sailor moon music box" "sailor moon tuxedo mirage" "princess serenity" "prince endymion" "music box" "tuxedo mirage" song "memorial ornament" proplica "figuarts zero chouette" japan anime shop 2017

The 3 sets of interchangeable window displays:

Here’s a video of the music box in action!

1. Cindy
    June 23, 2017 23:42 Reply

This is such a beautiful collectible! T-T Unfortunately I live in Canada and the links won’t ship there… do you have any alternatives? eBay is pricing them for $130+

• Ayaka
      August 02, 2017 23:54 Reply

Cindy, if you want I don’t mind shipping you one. They’re $89.99 plus tax in the States. I can order one from Amazon, weigh the box and then give you the shipping estimate. Let me know if you’re interested!

2. May 30, 2017 10:53 Reply

Will the international/ amazon version have the booklet translated in English? I placed my order on FromJapan before knowing that Amazon would sell one too:( now I don’t know if I show repurchase the English T^T

3. Klarke
    May 07, 2017 12:38 Reply

This maybe off topic, but I wish they made one with Belle and Beast! Either the 1991 version or the new 2017 reboot, if they make one Beauty & the Beast themed with the matching song, my wallet would be empty but a massive smile would be on my face!

4. January 26, 2017 19:29 Reply

pre ordered mine on amazon, so happy i did. This will make a great addition to my collection

• Ashley
      June 24, 2017 16:31 Reply

did you get your order from Amazon yet?

5. Misa
    December 21, 2016 17:37 Reply

The pre-orde is up on Amazon now. Go go~

6. Yamoko
    December 18, 2016 22:05 Reply

Could someone please help me with location this on “From Japan”, I searched all possible queries. But am not seeing how this was purchased from there.

I’m also located within Canada, so unfortunately this seems to be unavailable on Amazon.ca.

Thank you kindly!
    Yamoko

7. Yakuri
    December 09, 2016 00:25 Reply

I’m an idiot I should’ve waited for those international links, I got impatient and preordered from Premium Bandai with the service, so it’ll be more expensive >_<

8. Lindsey
    December 05, 2016 01:42 Reply

Preordered~ Thank you for your Shopping Guide! It helped so much! I used FROM JAPAN.

9. Glad
    November 29, 2016 04:09 Reply

Do you guys think this will be available like the other Proplica items we have in the USA?

November 29, 2016 17:25 Reply

Yes it will be! ^^ I’ll post the preorder link once it’s up!

10. Kat
    November 28, 2016 11:48 Reply

Is there any way we can pre-order it here in the States using a proxy or whatnot? This is soooooo beautiful!

November 29, 2016 17:25 Reply

This will be available on Amazon directly! I’ll post the link once it’s up!

11. yaku
    November 27, 2016 22:41 Reply

Ok I’m a SM fan but I’ve been holding off on buying a lot of things (I only got the moon wand and the SMR brooch so far) but I MUST get this. It’s just so beautiful!

12. Argo
    November 27, 2016 17:43 Reply

I wonder if this will have a feature where you can project the images on the wall like it was in the anime,

Also the songs that are playing are nothing new, as the first song is from the SuperS Orgel music and the other isnt a solo by Usagi’s voice actress but it’s just the TV size version of Tuxedo Mirage Performed by Peach Hips (Mitsuishi Kotono, Tomizawa Michie, Hisakawa Aya, Shinohara Emi, Fukami Rica).

But no matter what I really want this and like it, However its missing five cards,the first one is with all the girls laying around on the field and the other two are Tuxedo Mask (Masked and unmasked and Usagi laughing and both Endymion and Serenity at the end.

13. Chibichibiuda
    November 26, 2016 01:53 Reply

I personnaly don’t really like the unfinished look of the figures, really wish they gave Endymion a bit more colors at least… so I’ll pass

14. November 26, 2016 01:12 Reply

Does anyone know what it’s made out of??

November 26, 2016 16:26 Reply

Plastic

15. Jessica
    November 25, 2016 18:20 Reply

How much is this? But im from the United States i want to really buy this i love sailormoon.

• Me
      November 25, 2016 21:56 Reply

It’s $81.07. I’m also from the United States and just used From Japan to order it! You will need to sign up and create an account, but it’s totally worth it. This website has a section in the FAQ on how to use it.

• Raye
        November 26, 2016 05:16 Reply

Do you have a link? I am trying to find it but having difficulty on From Japan to find this product.

• Me
          November 26, 2016 17:30 Reply

All you have to do is paste the URL from the Premium Bandai website to the From Japan search bar. Then, you select your images of the product, write the product name, and put down how much you want. You can write more in the comments section for any specifications (like if you were gonna buy clothes what size they should be). Then you just add it to your cart and submit your order! They will send you an invoice for Charge 1. They sent me my invoice the same day I preordered, but they may take longer.

16. Me
    November 25, 2016 18:19 Reply

How do you order this from the Premium Bandai site if you live in the US?

• Me
      November 25, 2016 18:45 Reply

Nevermind! I just read the FAQ you had up xD it’s very helpful, by the way.

17. Sally
    November 25, 2016 18:18 Reply

I could just watch this turning round and round for hours. It gives me tingles.

18. Shelby
    November 25, 2016 15:38 Reply

I’m so upset. I can’t figure out how to preorder it for me here in the states. The only options are for Japanese addresses and it won’t let me register for an account in order to place my order. Sigh.

19. Tabatha
    November 25, 2016 13:42 Reply

I so want this and was going to order it but I was laid off from my full time work on Tuesday. T.T

20. Andrea
    November 25, 2016 11:44 Reply

I really want to order it! But how do I do that? I haven’t ordered any of the bandai premium merch (because I don’t know how!)
    I really want this item, can someone help me?

21. November 25, 2016 11:31 Reply

I really want to get this but I’ve never preordered something through a deputy service before, any tips? Or can we just preorder it directly?

• November 25, 2016 11:41 Reply

I think I put in an inquiry haha, I really really want this. Im so worried it will sell out!

22. Anyranth
    November 25, 2016 11:09 Reply

Aaaaaand preordered!

• serenityslr
      November 25, 2016 20:32 Reply

Who did you preorder through? Or are you in Japan???

• Amyranth
        November 27, 2016 20:07 Reply

From Japan is the buying service I use. They’re amazing.

23. Kakyuu
    November 25, 2016 09:52 Reply

This is stunning and I hope the product doesn’t reflect the cheap price. I was thinking this was going to be in the thousands of dollars easy. I am hoping they will include all the panels that are cycled in the ending because not having haruka and michiru’s panels(and no im not a fan of the S season) with the rest of the girls is kinda lazy, unfinished and empty feeling. It is based off of Super afterall. And no Tuxedo panel? Pft. I wonder what it is all made out of…. So beautiful.

• Rue
      November 25, 2016 20:32 Reply

There are sailor Neptune and Uranus panals. Look at the photos where they are all lying flat. Tuxedo Mask doesn’t appear in the ending and they are reusing art for the proplica so he won’t appear outside of the figure.

• I-chan
        November 26, 2016 01:40 Reply

Nice catch! But Tuxedo Kamen does appear on that ending.

• Kakyuu
        November 28, 2016 22:45 Reply

Oh, thank you! I didn’t see it in the video and overlooked the picture above. Derp. And yes, Mamoru does so appear in the TV ending if you watch again closely, but just not as a panel for this ornament.

24. Stars in my Eyes
    November 25, 2016 03:05 Reply

Wow! Also relieved on price. I also agree, I would love to see more unique and creative things like this music box.

Trying to rack my brain though, and failing on what else they could make…

A harp music box that can play itself? Maybe to the stars theme song?

25. Furansub
    November 25, 2016 02:52 Reply

This is absolutely beautiful! Such a great idea! I’m really happy with the merchandise they are producing now. I hope it keeps on coming!!
    Can’t wait to get mine!

26. Miss_Silk
    November 25, 2016 01:46 Reply

Yo….a lot of us are still waiting for the star locket PROPLICA! Get it together! lol

• Emi
      November 25, 2016 14:11 Reply

There is one! 2 versions! (3 if you count color variation)

• I-chan
        November 26, 2016 01:38 Reply

That is not a Proplica but from the Moonlight Memory series.

• Moonprism
          February 25, 2017 06:07 Reply

Wrong. It IS a Proplica as well as a figuarts Zero chouette. Watch the video it says that.

• SSMoon
            June 19, 2017 18:20

They were talking about the Star Locket not being a Proplica not the Tuxedo Mirage music box.

27. Dano
    November 25, 2016 01:27 Reply

Sooooooo relieved to see the price, i kinda wish the figures were actually more detailed, i mean keep that sepia- old style like tone but i kinda wish they were more detailed, that’s the only thing that i’m not so sure about, but it is GORGEOUS, it looks beautiful with the Silver Millenium.

28. Moonlyt miko
    November 24, 2016 23:16 Reply

Just as I thought!! I keep telling people that that price is just a rumor!!! And thank God its so lesser than that!! Im so going to get this!!! Can’t wait!!!! So excited to have this!!!

29. Stephanie
    November 24, 2016 23:14 Reply

As I said before, the way they made it looks very antique. Like it’s a relic from the Moon kingdom! Very Nice!

30. Bruna
    November 24, 2016 23:09 Reply

OMG, I was in panic thinking about the prive after the rumors.

I can’t express how glad I am about being able to purchase it *_*

31. November 24, 2016 22:57 Reply