Where to Preorder the Sailor Moon S.H.Figuarts

Today is May 8th, which means preorders go up for the new Sailor Moon S.H.Figuarts!!! All of us Moonies were dying to know where to buy them but the truth is nobody knew until May 8th 4pm Japan time, that was when online stores were allowed to start accepting orders. After much refreshing and staying up until 4am in Toronto, I’ve secured my preorders! Here are some trustworthy Japanese sites you can preorder from, they all ship internationally:

HobbyLinkJapan: http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN964490/Fig

CDJapan: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/goods/goods_detail.html?KEY=NEOGDS-87214

HobbySearch: http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10227334

I hope everyone got their preorders in. I was staying up with 10-15 other collectors and once the time came it was crazy!! Sites were crashing, orders wouldn’t go through, pages didn’t load properly. It was intense but I’m really happy to see the enthusiasm for Sailor Moon is still going strong! ^__^

EDIT (added 12:30pm): Don’t worry if you missed out on these Japanese preorders. This figure will be distributed in USA too. It might just be a little delayed. You can also preorder from:

Amazon

eBay (only if you trust the individual sellers)

This entry was posted in Merchandise Release. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Where to Preorder the Sailor Moon S.H.Figuarts

1. Lisa says:

YAY!!! O_O I can see pre-order parties, every time new Sailor Moon merchandise comes out!!

• smcollectibles says:

haha omg we’re going to need to stay up again for Mercury!!! I wonder if she’ll have first edition bonuses too!!

2. Sarah says:

It’s intense that there’s two additional faces just for the initial run… I hope having a preorder RIGHT NOW is enough to secure a first print figure!

3. Cigi says:

I’m worried now. ;c If the orders weren’t allowed to post before then, then what about the ones at GundamPlanet.com and GGInfinite.com that had preorders back in April pop up? I ordered through them because I was worried about not getting the limited edition one.

Concern being; I hope they are the official thing even though they put up pre-orders way earlier than these sites. I wish I had waited though, I trust CDJapan.

• smcollectibles says:

I understand and share your worry, especially since August will be out of the Paypal dispute timeframe. However I’ve heard they responded to inquiries and have confirmed they’ll be selling the first editions. I hope that helps.

• Cigi says:

That does help a little. I will not be a happy person if I get some knock off instead of something official. lol

4. SilentPolaris says:

Since Amazon is selling it and has the free two day Prime shipping on it, I will preorder it from them. xD Thank you for posting this information, it is great to have someone being so thoughtful :)

5. Isabeau says:

I just ordered her from amazon ;u; i nearly cried missing out on the Japanese preorders

6. Veronica Lara says:

What were the pre-order bonuses everyone keeps talkibg about and were or are they available to American pre-orders too?

• smcollectibles says:

They’re not exactly preorder bonuses, but first edition bonuses. Yeah they are available to American orders as well. The bonuses are 2 additional faces: the winking one and crying one.

7. Kayla says:

I preordered early regardless, but Amazon is offering the preorder specials as well. Can amazon customers really expect them?

• smcollectibles says:

They’re not exactly preorder bonuses, but first edition bonuses. Yeah Tamashii and Amazon have both said they include the extra faces.

8. roxyk630 says:

amiami has japanese preorders but they only ship within Japan. I ordered mine today. They weren’t sold out yet!

9. luiseo says:

I just saw the protoype pictures for sailor. Mercury and omg!! It included the visor and mini computer :D