New Sailor Moon "Moonlight Memory" Cosmic Heart & Crystal Star Compacts!

New Sailor Moon “Moonlight Memory” Cosmic Heart & Crystal Star Compacts!!

Premium Bandai announced a new product line today, the “Moonlight Memory” series. First in this series are 2 mirror compacts in the form of the Crystal Star and Cosmic Heart transformation compacts. When you open them up it’ll look just like the ’90s toy with the crystal, but it can open up once more to show 3 compartments. These beautiful compacts also serve as practical small items storage cases! They are made of ABS (plastic), PMMA (clear acrylic) and glass. The Crystal Star compact measures 7.5 cm × 7.5 cm × 3.5 cm. The Cosmic Heart compact measures 9.8 cm × 9.6 cm × 3.9 cm. They do not light up or play music. Retail price is 4,725 yen each. Scheduled release date is March 2014. If you live in Japan you can preorder directly from Premium Bandai. If you live outside Japan you’ll need to use a deputy service: step by step guide.

"sailor moon" "sailor moon toys" "sailor moon compact" "sailor moon locket" "sailor moon 20th anniversary" "cosmic heart" "crystal star" "rpg toy" "sailor moon wand" premium bandai anime japan shopping "moonlight memory""sailor moon" "sailor moon toys" "sailor moon compact" "sailor moon locket" "sailor moon 20th anniversary" "cosmic heart" "crystal star" "rpg toy" "sailor moon wand" premium bandai anime japan shopping "moonlight memory"

1. Dana
    July 09, 2014 10:13 Reply

How much were these originally selling for? And the powder compact?
    They are going for $140ish on ebay right now. Is that even worth it, or would I be getting ripped off?

July 09, 2014 13:24 Reply

Premium Bandai is no longer selling those items, so your only way is basically through resellers and their prices.

2. Heather Chan
    June 22, 2014 22:28 Reply

Do you think Bandai will ever make more for the fans (like myself) who missed out and didn’t know about the merchandise?

June 22, 2014 22:30 Reply

It’s possible, they’ve restocked some of the items before.

3. Vivian
    April 05, 2014 11:01 Reply

Ahhhhh I missed these when they first went up for preorder. What options do we have for buying them now? Wait until resellers post them on eBay?

April 06, 2014 03:55 Reply

Unfortunately yes because they’re all sold out on Premium Bandai. I haven’t heard anything about another production run but that could happen in the future.

4. Madhan
    February 18, 2014 08:56 Reply

Can i still order them?

February 18, 2014 21:51 Reply

No, unfortunately they’ve sold out

5. Born-Critic
    December 16, 2013 14:50 Reply

I have to wonder whether this is exactly what they’ll look like when they get released. I’m not so enthusiastic about the Heart Compact being pink instead of red. It kills the heraldic quality of that item.

6. Ines
    December 14, 2013 09:50 Reply

I’m having an hard time deciding about these. I find them pretty, but I think I’ll pass. I’ve bought the gashapon set of compacts already. I know these are different, but not enough to make me buy (and they’re expensive for what they are). I want to save my money, in case they do something like the proplica one. I would love to have them then.

• Hillary
      December 14, 2013 12:32 Reply

Proplica compacts would be flipping awesome!!!

• December 16, 2013 08:20 Reply

As I take it Bandai releases “adult” SM toys now which can be used in daily routine such as the powder compact or the mirror cases. For that reason I’m a little dubious about Probilca brooches. :/ I’d love to get them though!

7. Hillary
    December 13, 2013 17:45 Reply

I was lucky enough to score one using a deputy service (I decided to just get the cosmic heart compact since I have the shining moon powder compact). I tried to get a pair of PJs, too, but they were already sold out!

8. Francesca White
    December 12, 2013 17:33 Reply

How do you buy them? I want to get one but i can’t read any of the site? 🙁

December 13, 2013 00:09 Reply

Did you read the post? It includes step by step instructions on how to order.

9. December 12, 2013 16:26 Reply

“Yeah they will order when it goes live. No problem!” – So our orders are still placed? Or do we have to place orders again?

10. Amy
    December 12, 2013 06:11 Reply

I want to buz the heart compact but can|t find it at zou deputy service 🙁 can you tell me what I have to search? I want to order it !!

11. Janelle
    December 12, 2013 00:33 Reply

Do you think it is safer to do deputy service now or wait on jlist? I need these like whoa. 😮

December 12, 2013 01:01 Reply

I don’t think Jlist can get them anymore, I think there’s a PBandai quantity limit once again 🙁 Everything is a mess right now though because the site crashed from all the traffic!

• Janelle
        December 12, 2013 01:22 Reply

Crap. Then deputy ASAP I suppose or I will miss out,

12. Amy
    December 11, 2013 20:26 Reply

Is it known if they can be preordered soon at j-list?

December 11, 2013 22:37 Reply

Not yet, but I’ll update the post when they do!

13. Casey
    December 11, 2013 20:13 Reply

I see these are listed on the P-Bandai site. I signed up and sent a request for these over at FROMJAPAN. If they aren’t available for preorder yet, will FROMJAPAN order them when they become available? I’ve never used a proxy site before. (And thanks for your guide, by the way. I wouldn’t have been able to figure it out otherwise.)

December 11, 2013 20:27 Reply

Yeah they will order when it goes live. No problem! ^^

• Casey
        December 12, 2013 19:11 Reply

I placed the order last night on FromJapan and paid this morning. My status says “Processing order”. How long will it take me for me to know if they where able to preorder them for me or not??
        Does it usually take a day or two? I’m so scared I wont get them or that they will sell out!

December 13, 2013 00:11 Reply

They will email you saying if they bought it or not, usually you get the email within 24 hours. If they couldn’t buy it they will refund you right away.

14. Hillary
    December 11, 2013 19:10 Reply

Aaahh and I bought the shining moon powder compact, too! They look exactly alike but I think the powder compact is smaller. I’m not sure if I should spring for this one, now!
    I hope they’ll be easier to obtain than the powder compact was.

• Hillary
      December 11, 2013 19:21 Reply

Oops I take it back… the powder star compact was 70×H40.7mm and this one is 75×35mm…. so it’s slightly bigger in diameter but it’s not quite as deep. I’m so undecided!

December 11, 2013 19:46 Reply

I’m getting both too!! and it’s probably better to get them now than regret it later when it’s double or triple the price!

• December 12, 2013 16:44 Reply

did you order them via fromjapan, too?

December 13, 2013 00:10